NGS holding is a versatile experienced company. The on board Directors are with extensive knowledge in diverse industries from multiple regions.
Our clients include the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. These businesses use the NGS brand:
Providing clients with strategies and expertise that span the full spectrum of asset classes through our network of investment professionals located around the world.
Supporting a broad range of corporations, institutions and governments by providing strategic advice, capital raising and risk management expertise.
From geopolitical events to evolving business models to environmental and social considerations, a number of factors are expected to impact cash and liquidity management this year. In this article, we take a deeper look what they mean for the treasury function and how treasurers should prioritize.
Wealth comes in many shapes and sizes. But no matter what yours looks like, we know it requires specialized private banking and wealth management services. Like an advisor who understands your complete financial picture. A team to deliver everything you need, whatever and whenever that may be. And the convenience of a single point of contact. We’re here to help you plan, invest, borrow, and bank for the way you want to live.
Project Finance is one of the key focus areas for us. The Project Finance Group has institutionalised capabilities to successfully manage the unique and multidimensional process of project finance transactions led by customised project structuring approach.
The NGS group has been the sole lead arranger and underwriter of a significant amount of project debt over the years. In the Indian project finance domain, the group enjoys a leadership position and is acknowledged for its comprehensive domain expertise and knowledge in the infrastructure, manufacturing and mining sectors, having ensured timely financial closure of several big ticket projects.
We ready to finance large hydro-power projects and has been the lead arranger towards funding of a number of thermal power plants being set-up by large infrastructure developers.
The Infrastructure sector is a priority for us. The group has ensured the our participation as lead arranger for a number of road projects and has financed the new project for modernizing state border check posts and etc.
We has provided assistance to a number of container & liquid port terminals project planing. The NGS has been credited for being a lead arranger for the first private sector greenfield airport anchor.
The funding requirements of large brown field expansions and green field projects in the manufacturing sector viz. Steel, Aluminium, Cement, Auto, and Hotels have been arranged by the NGS group. In the mining sector, NGS has provided financial assistance to several large conglomerates for overseas mine acquisitions and has funded capes requirements of local miners.
We is credited with being a lead arranger for one of the largest refineries in the country and has financed oil securitization deal in the country. Additionally, funding of bio-gas projects remains a key area for NGS HOLDING.
NGS propagates bamboo using the tissue culture protocols developed by our Agro-Bio-Technology Partner GROWMORE BIO-TECH.
NGS provide a wide range of services including the following:
We are global provider with a high-performance culture and we invite you to explore the world of opportunity at NGS.
- Term loans
- Foreign currency term loans
- External Commercial Borrowings
- Export Credit Agency backed long term debt
- Lines of credit from different multilateral institutions
- Non fund based facilities like Letter of Credit, Bank Guarantee, Supplier’s Credit, Buyer’s Credit etc.
- Subordinated debt and mezzanine financing
Oil and Gas
We provide a wide range of services driven by our technology and innovation.
Our operating and engineering offices play a central role in our regional growth strategy. As with all our global operations, we work hard to maintain and build our long-term relationships with our key client base in Africa and the wider Middle East.
NGS is involved in key front end engineering design (FEED), and engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contracts in the region and deliver Project Management Consultancy (PMC) services to our local clients.
We provide Project Management Consultancy service spans the entire project execution phase, including but not limited to the following.
- Tender Package Preparation and Administration.
- Contract and Procurement Management.
- Project Execution Planning & Control.
- Construction Management & Supervision.
- Quality Management.
- Project HSE Management.
- Risk Management & Cost Control.
- Project Pre-commissioning and Commissioning Assistance.
Medical & Health care
We are dedicated to becoming a market leader in the implementation & and supply of the latest technologies & products in medical field.
We import, export and market health care products, medical supplies, equipment and consumables for hospitals and clinics. We are committed to build our reputation on reliability, sound business ethics, and the highest level of performance by giving competitive prices and high-quality products.
Everything we do is focused on achieving the highest quality in meeting the needs of our clients. To introduce and support the implementation of innovative medical treatments to replace outdated traditional procedures and technologies.
We never compromise in our service, support of and availability to the hospitals, clinical departments and doctors that we serve. We constantly work hard & strive for breakthrough technologies that can “make a difference".
Trading, Import & Export
Ever wonder what's in a solar panel? Solar cells are made of the same material that forms the basis for another technological marvel: The computer chip. Like computer chips, solar panels are made of silicon, which is most commonly derived from sand.
Silicon is the starting point of our solar production cycle. It is extracted from sand, which is made up primarily of silicon dioxide. As the second most common element of the earth’s crust, there is an almost endless supply.
Powdered crystalline silica is a safe and cheaper alternative to river sand.
- The construction industry, the land of rivers, is witnessing a fast widening gap in demand and supply of river sand. Natural sand has become a costly, precious commodity. With construction activities gaining rapid pace in all over the word, this river resource has been exploited excessively.
- Sand is composed of a variety of materials dependent upon where the sand is located. Beach sand is comprised of quartz, silica, rock fragments, and small bits of seashell. Alternatively, sand found in deserts is composed almost entirely of quartz and small bits of rock such as sandstone. Industrial sand must contain a high percentage of silica; at least 95% purity is the ideal for construction applications.
- "QUARTZITE" belong to Meta Sedimentary Rock.
Aluminium scrap is collected and melted everywhere in the world. Aluminium recycling benefits present and future generations by conserving energy and other natural resources. It saves up to 95% of the energy required for primary aluminium production, thereby avoiding corresponding emissions, including greenhouse gases.
Typical products made from recycled aluminium include castings, such as cylinder heads, engine blocks, gearboxes and many other automotive and engineering components, on the one hand and extrusion billets or rolling ingots, for the production of profiles, sheets, strips and foil.
Natural and organic fertilizer differs from chemicals in that they feed your plants while building the soil. Soils with lots of organic material remain loose and airy, hold more moisture and nutrients, foster growth of soil organisms, and promote healthier plant root development.
If only chemicals are added the soil gradually loses its organic matter and microbiotic activity. As this material is used up, the soil structure deteriorates, becoming compact, lifeless and less able to hold water and nutrients. This results in increased amounts needed to feed plants. Chemicals can deplete soils while harming earthworms and micro-organisms that keep soil alive and make nutrients available to your plants.
Buildings consume great quantities of materials, energy and other resources. This generates significant environmental impacts during construction, operation and eventual demolition. Timber is one of the few natural building material.
This has a lot of advantages.
- Natural :Generally, timber is not toxic, does not leak chemical vapour into the building and is safe to handle and touch. It also means that as timber ages, it does so naturally and doesn’t break down into environmentally damaging materials.
- Renewable :As long as new trees are planted to replace those harvested, timber will continue to be available.
- Low in production energy : It takes very little energy to convert the wood in trees to the timber used in building
- Easy to work : Timber is versatile and can be used in a wide variety of ways. Being light, it is easy to install and can be worked with simple equipment. This reduces the energy needed for construction.
You can contact us from these channels.
11, Pillayar Koil Street,
Pondichery - 605102. INDIA
H-4 Aquarium Moraj Residency,
Moraj Circle, Plam Beach Road ,
Sanpada, Navi-Mumbai, INDIA – 400705.
Block C, Level 3, Unit 30,
Oasis Corporate Park - Centum,
Jalan Pju 1a/2, Ara Damansara,
47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Please drop in your queries at the mail id